The Vitamin B Complex contains all B vitamins in one vegan capsule. They are responsible for a smooth energy, carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. In addition, each B vitamin fulfils a specific task in the organism. As a whole, they help, among other things, to reduce fatigue and lassitude, promote mental performance and energy levels, strengthen teeth, bones, hair, skin and nails or lighten the mood.
Vitamin B supports:
- An active metabolism
- A better performance and more energy
- An uplifted mood
Who is the vitamin B complex right for?
- Do you often feel listless? Do you suffer from digestive problems or are you often cold? Is your immune system not working as actively as you would like? Then get your metabolism going in a vegan way with the vitamins of the B-complex! Vitamin B can also give you new energy in times of stress, psychological strain or depressive moods.
- Free from preservatives
- Free from sugar & sweeteners
- Free from allergens
- Produced without animal testing
60 capsules of 562 mg each
- Keep the can well closed after use. Store the product in a dry place, away from light, not above 25°C and out of reach of children.
RECOMMENDATION FOR USE:
1 capsule a day with sufficient liquid (water, fruit juice or similar) with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
INGREDIENTS PER CAPSULE:
201.22 mg vitamin B4 choline (41% = 82.53 mg), 100 mg vegetarian capsule of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, 55 mg vitamin B8 inositol, 50 mg vitamin B12 cyanocobalamin (1% = 0.50 mg), 50 mg vitamin B3 nicotinamide, 45 mg vitamin B5 calcium D pantothenate, 25 mg acerola extract powder (25% vitamin C = 6, 25 mg natural vitamin C), 10 mg vitamin B1 thiamine HCL, 10 mg vitamin B2 riboflavin, 10 mg vitamin B6 pyridoxine HCL, 4.62 mg rice bran extract, 0.71 mg microcrystalline cellulose (filler), 0.25 mg vitamin B7 biotin, 0.20 mg vitamin B9 folic acid, 562 mg total capsule weight, capsule shell: Cellulose
CONCLUDE VALUES PER CAPSULE:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine): 10 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 10 mg, Niacin (Vitamin B3): 50 mg, Panthothenic acid (Vitamin B5): 45 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): 10 mg, biotin (vitamin B7): 0.25 mg, folic acid (vitamin B9): 0.20 mg, vitamin B 12 (cyanocobalamin): 50 mg
Organic+ products are not medicines and are not intended to replace visits to the doctor. Organic+ products are not intended to treat or cure any disease. They are not an invitation to self-diagnosis or self-treatment. If you are under medical medication, have health problems or are pregnant, consult your doctor before taking Organic+ products. If you suffer from food allergies or intolerances, please consult the ingredients list of your product. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.