\"OLEIO knife sharpener 2 in 1
-- Vacuum suction cup design two-stage sharpener, for coarse and fine grinding.
-- Unique sharpening rollers, for sharpening in forward and backward motion.
-- Suitable for stainless steel/steel/ceramic kitchen knives.
1. Place the sharpener on a smooth surface and gently press it down. With the other hand, push the lever of the suction cup downwards.
2. Now check whether the sharpener is firmly sucked in.
3. Select one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt your knife has become.
- Step 1: Rough sharpening, for very blunt knives. Place the knife in the first sharpening slot with only slight downward pressure and pull the blade from the handle of the knife to the tip back and forth. Repeat three to five times. Sharpen your knives in this way every 6 months or as needed.
- Steps 2: Fine grinding, to remove the burr and polish a sharp edge. Proceed in the same way as in step 1 of the above method. Fine sharpening is recommended once a week to keep your blade sharp.
4. Then clean your knife under running water to remove any residues and dry it. Also clean the knife sharpener dry after use with a fine, soft brush.\"