With the new nautical binoculars BN 7x50 II and BN 7x50 II C, MINOX supplies the safe and reliable on-board companion for the growing sailing market. The new eyepieces enable an even faster and more convenient view for immediate orientation.
The binoculars MINOX BN 7x50 II and BN 7x50 II C are characterized by first-class, clear and high-contrast optics with a high resolution. The new optics system offers a 28% better view behavior for glasses wearers. The large eyepieces enable 100% use of the entire field of view. The single eyepiece setting delivers a sharp image from 20 meters to infinity without further focusing.
Technical details Magnification: 7x
Entry pupil: 50 mm
Field of view at 1000 m: 131 m
Exit pupil: 7.1 mm
Close range: 12 m
Interpupillary distance: 24 mm
Twilight factor: 18.7
Diopter compensation: -4 / + 6 dpt.
Porro prism system
Fully coated optical elements
Working temperature -10 ° C to 50 ° C
Waterproof 5.0 m, floatable
Features - Premium optics with high resolution and contrast
- Fully rubber armored housing
- Reinforced prism suspension
- Comfortable viewing behavior through large eyepieces
- Best light transmission for a bright picture until dusk
- High plasticity for a spatial representation
- Single eyepiece adjustment - focus range from 12 meters to infinity
- Fog-free look inside thanks to nitrogen filling
- Robust, waterproof and buoyant