Money doesn't always buy a great time, but experiences, whether they're good -- or weird -- last forever. The Monopoly for Millennials game celebrates just that. Instead of collecting as much cash as possible, players are challenged to rack up the most Experiences to win. Travel around the gameboard discovering and visiting cool places to eat, shop, and relax. Interact with other players via Chance and Community Chest cards, (which are super relatable). And players don't pay rent -- they visit one another, earning more Experience points. This board game is a great way to bring a fun and relaxed vibe to a party or casual get-together.
- Adulting is hard; take a break from the rat race with this edition of the Monopoly game
- This Monopoly game is a great choice for Millennials who need a break from the life of adulting; great for parties and get-togethers
- Collect Experience points by visiting the hottest Destinations -- from your Friend's Couch, to the Vegan Bistro, to a Week-Long Meditation Retreat
- Collect money from players who visit the Destinations you discovered first
- In this version of the Monopoly game, the player who collects the most Experience -- not the most money -- wins the game
Features: Hasbro Monopoly for Millennials. Genre: Economic simulation, Target audience: Children & Adults. Number of pieces: 1 pc(s)