Wireless headphones with intelligent noise cancelling functions.
The ANC900BT is a high quality Bluetooth headset with active noise cancellation that combines Audio-Technica's years of development experience with innovative digital hybrid noise cancelling technology.
- High-quality Bluetooth headset with digital hybrid noise cancelling technology.
- Three noise cancelling modes (including aircraft mode).
- 35 hours battery life (Bluetooth and noise cancelling active).
- Bluetooth 5 technology with touch and swipe control (touch and wipe) integrated into the earpiece for convenient control of phone calls, music playback and volume.
- Switchable hear-through function for ambient noises (conversations, announcements at airports or train stations, etc.) - hear the world around you with just one touch!
- Personalization via Audio-Technica Connect app.
- 40mm driver with DLC-coated (Diamond-Like Carbon) diaphragm - for premium audio reproduction with the full frequency spectrum.
- 1.2 m cable included - for playback of high-resolution audio files, when battery power is low, or when Bluetooth is not available.
- Compatible Bluetooth codecs for high-quality audio transmission: aptX, AAC and SBC.
- Soft memory foam ear cushions ensure maximum comfort and excellent sound insulation.
- Foldable headphones with transport case - ideal for on the go.
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver dimension: 40mm
- Frequency range: 5 to 45,000Hz
- Max. Input power: 1,000 mW
103dB/mW (when using the noise reduction function)
100dB/mW (when no noise reduction function is used)
- Impedance: 35 Ohm
- Battery: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer battery
- Battery life:
Max. approx. 35 hours (when using Bluetooth and noise reduction)
Max. approx. 60 hours (only if noise cancelling is used)
- Weight approx. 263g (9,2oz)
- Accessories included:
USB charging cable (30cm (1'))
USB Type A / Micro USB Type B)
Cable (1.2m (3.9') / 3.5mm (1/8)gold-plated stereo mini plug /L type)
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Microphone Type: Electret Capacitor
- Microphone polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Microphone Frequency range: 50 to 4,000Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -44 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Bluetooth® Version: Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Output: <10mW EIRP
- Range: Approx. 10m (33')
- Frequency range: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Modulation procedure: FHSS
- Compatible Bluetooth® profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HFP, HSP
- Supports codec: Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, AAC, SBC, SBC
- Transmission band: 20 to 20,000Hz