The next generation of popular high-resolution headphones for audio lovers.
The ATH-MSR7b is the latest generation of the bestselling headphones of the Sound
Reality series - of the ATH-MSR7. As a signature model of the Sound Reality series, the
these headphones offer the outstanding KIang quality of its worldwide successful predecessor.
with an even higher wearing comfort. The new ATH-MSR7b is the ideal supplement to the
for the latest digital audio players and thanks to its balanced A2DC connection, it can also be used as a
meet the highest demands on audio quality.
- Critically acclaimed headphones developed and designed in Japan for audio lovers.
- Experience high-resolution audio anywhere, anytime thanks to the new lightweight design.
- Connect the MSR7b to the latest high-spec audio players for the ultimate listening experience on the go.
- New memory foam ear cushions provide improved comfort and allow you to listen to music for even longer.
- Available in Black and Gunmetal.
- 45-mm True-Motion driver with DLC (Diamond-like-carbon) coated diaphragm.
- Stainless steel acoustic resistor provides improved high frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor provides accurate low frequency response.
- Two Y-type cables are included: One with a 4.4 mm 5-pin balanced jack plug and one with a 3.5 mm 3-pin stereo jack plug. Both cables are connected to the headphones via A2DC (Audio-Designed-Detachable-Coaxial) connectors.
- Carrying case
Technical Specifications - Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver dimension: 45 mm
- Frequency range: 5 - 50,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW
- Impedance: 36 Ohm
- Weight: 480 g (without cable)
- available colours: Black and Gun Metal
- Accessories included:
1.2 m cable (3.5 mm 3-pin to A2DC, both ends)
1.2 m cable (4.4 mm 5-pin balanced jack plug) to A2DC
Features Our product specialist about the ATH-MSR7b:
- The ATH-MSR7b is the first model of a new generation of portable high-end headphones and is based on the sound and design concept of the successful predecessor ATH-MSR7.
- The additional b in the product designation stands for balanced, because the optional balanced cable connection makes the ATH-MSR7b ideal for use with modern, mobile high-end audio devices.
- 45-mm True Motion driver with DLC-coated (Diamond-Like Carbon) diaphragm for better treble reproduction.
- Multi-layer Air Damping technology reduces unwanted vibration and provides controlled airflow for outstanding clear, transparent sound.
- New: 4.4 mm jack (Bantam) for a particularly secure connection with mobile high-end audio devices.
- Optimized headband reduces the feeling of pressure on the ears - for long, relaxed listening pleasure.
- 20 % lighter - for particularly high wearing comfort